- Meetings with local youth groups
- Visits to universities
- Accommodation with local families
- Worship with members and choirs of the local Christian community
- Interfaith meetings and discussions
- Visits to refugee camps
- Talks on: concerns for peace and justice; Eastern Christianity; Islam and Judaism
- Visit to local non'governmental organizations
- Hikes and desert experiences
- Dabkeh Folklore evening
- Barbecue with local youth groups
- Trips to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, and the Sea of Galilee
- Arabic language classes
- Tree planting and volunteer projects
Briefing about the program.
Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Nativity Church, Old City, the Shepherds Field.
Meetings with local groups in the Bethlehem area.
Evening of Dabkeh: music and dance folklore.
4. Jericho and the desert life
Hike from St. George’s Monastery to Jericho; visit Tel Jericho, Mt. of Temptation; end the day floating in the Dead Sea.
Barbecue on the shore.
Old City and Holy Sites: Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Via Dolorosa, Al-Aqsa Mosque, Wailing Wall.
Discussions with Jerusalemites.
Mt of Olives, Pater Noster, Gethsemane, Mt Zion.
Visit to Sabeel: Ecumenical Liberation Theology Center.
End the day at Emmaus with prayer and reflection.
Meetings with Christian Peacemakers Team, visit to the Old City of Hebron and the Tomb of the Patriarchs, visits to Jewish settlement and Palestinian refugee camp.
Visit Birzeit University and meet with students. Meet with local NGOs in Ramallah and officials from the Palestinian Authority. Free afternoon in Ramallah.
Visit Haifa, meet with local Arab and Jewish youth groups. Visit Al-Karmel Mountian and the Bahae' garden. Overnight in Nazareth.
10. The Sea of Galilee
Capernaum, Tabgha, Mt. Beatitudes, and the Golan Heights.
Nazareth’s Church of Annunciation, Mary’s Well, Ibillin, Haifa.